Magnolia Manor Plantation’s most popular wedding package is the all-inclusive Weekend Wedding Package. After reviewing all that is included, many brides have have found this package to be a tremendous value. It includes private and exclusive use of Magnolia Manor Plantation from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning. It also includes overnight bed & breakfast accommodations for 15 guests, a catered reception, a wedding coordinator, and much more!
There are no time limits, curfews, or additional fees if your celebration goes beyond the time you anticipated, and there are no interruptions from unaffiliated guests or visitors.
Let us help you plan your dream wedding! All of our wedding packages are offered as starting points and are regularly modified to meet each bride’s wishes. We will work with you to customize your dream wedding package.
The Weekend Wedding Package includes:
- Wedding coordinator and full professional staff.
- Exclusive use of Magnolia Manor from 4:00 PM Friday until 11:00 AM Sunday, including:
- All common areas of the Manor House;
- Use of grounds for Wedding and/or Engagement Portraits;
- Choice of outdoor Wedding rehearsal and ceremony site. Popular choices include on the Manor House porch, under the blooming magnolia tree, under historic oak trees, nestled in the pecan orchard, or near the Carriage House Pavilion;
- Carriage House Pavilion for your reception;
- Overnight accommodations Friday and Saturday, 5 suites , up to 15 guests (additional lodging available).
- Full breakfast prepared and served on site Saturday and Sunday for overnight guests.
- Seasonal flowers and arrangements coordinated with the brides’ colors, including:
- Bridal bouquet;
- Groom boutonnière;
- 2 mothers’ corsages;
- 3 Bridesmaids flowers;
- 3 Grooms’ boutonnières;
- 2 Fathers’ boutonnières;
- Flower girl basket with rose pedals;
- Floral centerpieces with votive candles on all reception tables.
- Seated, buffet Reception in the elegantly decorated Carriage House Pavilion with
multiple entrée selections prepared by Magnolia Manor culinary staff.
- Custom wedding cake professionally prepared and designed to the brides’ specifications.
- Cake cutting service with antique cake knife and comb.
- Music for reception by professional DJ for 4 hours.
- All required tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and antique silverware; set-up and clean-up included.
- Bartender provided for 4 hrs (you must bring your own alcohol).
Weekend Wedding PACKAGE Pricing and Menu Options
The Weekend Wedding Package adjusts by $50 per guest for the Southern BBQ menu and by $70 per guest for the Magnolia Manor Reception Buffet as described below (all prices subject to NC sales tax). You can contact us for sample menus.
|Number of Guests||Southern BBQ Buffet||Magnolia Manor Buffet|
All prices shown are subject to 6.75% North Carolina sales tax
Weekend Wedding PACKAGE Enhancements
- Additional Lodging – The Bunk House Suit can accommodate up to 8 additional guests. The suit is $250 per night for 4 guests. Guests in addition to the 4 included in the room fee are $25 per guest per night.
- See more Package Enhancements & Options
Provided by the bride (Magnolia Manor can offer suggestions):
- Music for Wedding ceremony (if required);
- Alcohol as desired.